Industrial TrainingList of Industrial Trainings
Industry will be allowed to use the facility on a chargeable basis. Manufacturing industries in the areas of solar cells, light emitting diodes, touch panels, mobiles, and health care can participate in these activities. Separate training programs are to be designed for the Industry and Strategic sectors as per their need and requirements.
- IIT Kharagpur has organized an INUP-i2i Industrial Training Workshop (11-07-2022 - 12-07-2022). It was attended by 8 Participants
- TCAD Circuit Simulation Workshop under INUP-i2i at IIT Bombay (01-08-2022 - 05-08-2022). Access to the software and training material were provided to all the attendees by Synopsys. In total 646 participants attended lecture sessions and 141 attended the hands-on training workshop. The hands-on-training was conductred by the experts from Synopsis. The workshop received nice feedback from the participants.
- IIT Guwahati will be organising its first industrial training on September, 2022
- IIT Bombay organized an industrial training for 46 academic users on 13th February 2023. HORIBA Semiconductor Solutions Lecture Series were conducted by HORIBA India Private Limited.
- Short-term Course on Semiconductor Manufacturing with Hands-on Training was conducted by SemiX IIT Bombay from 3rd - 7th July 2023 to train industry personnel. In total 48 attendees had marked their presence in the lecture and hands-on training sessions.
- Short-term Course on Semiconductor Packaging with Hands-on Training was conducted by SemiX IIT Bombay in association with Kaynes SemiCon 16th - 20th November 2023 to train industry personnel. In total 8 attendees had marked their presence in the lecture and hands-on training sessions on various tools such as a wafer dicer, photolithography tools and likewise.