The HACKATHON to be organized through all INUP centres is meant to provide a nanotechnology-based platform to develop market ready solutions for the grand challenges facing our nation. A broad range of areas to conduct the Grand hackathon could be: Agriculture, Health Care, Energy, Environment, Security, Smart Cities, Defence, etc. Institutes can choose their own areas based on the available facilities and expertise.
Support from INUP:
- Infrastructure and technical support.
- Technical mentoring.
- Help with fabrication and characterization of proposed device.
- Connect with facilities for packaging and prototype testing.
- Connect with other facilities for a large scale prototyping.
- Connect with start-up incubators.
- Minimum 18 years. No upper age limit.
- Applicant should be from academia (either from private or government organisations) and can be either faculty or registered students.
- Participants should submit an NOC (from their respective institutes) at the time of submission of their proposals.
IIT Bombay is organizing its first Hackathon Contest
IIT Bombay INUP-i2i announces "Nanotech Hackathon Contest 2022" to provide a nanotechnology-based platform to develop market ready solutions for the grand challenges facing our nation. Online applications are invited from interested researchers from academia in the prescribed registration form. For details regarding research areas and submission of proposals, kindly go through the attached flyer. You can also visit INUP-i2i website (www.inup.iitb.ac.in) for the same. To register yourself for the contest please click here.
IISc Bangalore is in the process of organizing an MEMS hackathon where it will put out a PDK of a process. Applicants need to send in their entries for possible device that they wish to build using this process. Contenders will be short-listed to around 25 and an online presentation will be done of their ideas with the final 3 being chosen to come in and work on the device processing