Collaborating InstitutesList of Collaborating Institutes
All the nanocentres are closely connected to a number of institutions across the country who will be requested to join the initiative and promote their students getting trained at the state-of-art experimental facilities. Multiple IIITs/NITs/CUs/SUs/PUs will come under the mentorship-handholding-collaborative programs under this initiative.
Criteria for the Collaborating Institutes:
- Academic Institutes which are defined by UGC/AICTE (Central, state/ private funded) or Act of Parliament are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Institutes will be asked to provide information about research infrastructure, research programs, academic activities in the area of nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- There will be a preference for Tier II/ III institutes.
- Collaborating Institutes should agree to at least 3 of the following:
- Start/ Run a new course in the general area of nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- Start/ Run a new program in nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- Submit a minimum of 2 grant proposals to external funding agencies in the area of nanoelectronics and related areas.
- Conduct minimum of 2 medium-term research projects at the host INUP-i2i Institute.
- Avail internship for a minimum of two B.Tech/ M.Tech at the host INUP-i2i Institute.
- Avail nanocentre usage by Ph.D./ Master’s students (minimum 3 users).
- Good faith attempts to set up nano facility (through DST FIST/ MeitY or other avenues).
- Agrees to provide access to facilities that they have. e.g. Collaborating institute mentors/ trains users from smaller institutes located around them.
- A committee consisting of the INUP-i2i host Institute’s faculty/ representatives and the Advisory body will do the selection.
Applications are invited for the collaboration with the institutes. Please fill in the application form and email it to the respective nanocenter
- IISc Bangalore: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IIT Bombay: email@example.com
- IIT Delhi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IIT Guwahati: email@example.com
- IIT Kharagpur: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IIT Madras: email@example.com
Please put the subject line in email as “Application for the collaboration with the institutes under INUP-i2i”